August 10, 2023
Tesla Motors specializes in developing a full range of electric vehicles.
Tesla Design conceives vehicle and other products that directly support the company’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We care greatly about building products that stand the test of time, even as design and technology keep evolving. The product design team design and develops all products that carry the Tesla brand.
You will be involved with Energy products, charging products, accessories, environments, on-product graphics, etc. The scope of the work will range from hand sketches and renderings to hand-made prototypes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Pursuing a degree in a design or engineering-related field
- Familiarity with 3D modeling software such as Alias, Rhino, or SolidWorks
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Available to work full-time for 12-16 weeks during the Spring 2023 semester
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in a design or engineering-related field