The Gucci Changemakers North America Scholarship Programs aim to support undergraduate students in North America who are pursuing degrees in fashion, music, film, and art. The program provides financial aid and mentorship opportunities to young individuals who are underrepresented in their fields.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students pursuing a degree in fashion, music, film, or art.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in North America.
- Applicants must be underrepresented in their field, which includes but is not limited to individuals who identify as women, Black, Indigenous, or People of Color (BIPOC), LGBTQIA+, and those with disabilities.Requirements:
- Applicants must complete an online application, which includes a personal statement, resume, portfolio, and academic transcripts.
- Finalists will be required to participate in an interview.Qualifications:
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and artistic talent.
- Applicants must have financial need.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to social justice and community engagement.
Note: This information was obtained from the Gucci Changemakers North America Scholarship Programs website