August 22, 2023
Internship programs for diverse underclassmen, interested in a career in tech.
Requirements and Qualifications
### Qualifications & RequirementsApply now
- Must be an underclassman (freshman or sophomore) enrolled in a four-year college or university
- Interest in pursuing a career in the tech industry
- Strong academic performance and/or relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Students from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply, including but not limited to students who are Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, women, LGBTQ+, and/or first-generation college students.
- Students must be enrolled in a four-year college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Graduating seniors are not eligible for the Facebook University program.