take part in this multinational professional development program that includes eight-week summer internships in Argentina, Germany, or Singapore.
Requirements and Qualifications
## QualificationsApply now
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a degree-granting program in the United States.
- Applicants must have completed at least two semesters of study by the time of application.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- Applicants must submit an online application.
- Applicants must provide a current resume or CV.
- Applicants must provide a transcript from their current academic program.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation.
- Selected applicants will be required to attend a pre-departure orientation.
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- International students studying in the U.S. on valid visas are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be able to obtain any necessary visas and travel documents.