Center for Civic Innovation ATL
Our Civic Innovation Fellowship is a six-month program focused on pilot testing and validating the effectiveness and potential for scale of a solution.
Fellows are selected through a competitive, multi-round, peer-evaluation process. Fellows represent diverse communities across Atlanta.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicants should be passionate about their communities and interested in improving the City of Atlanta.
- Fellows should have a desire to learn and grow as civic innovators.
- Applicants should have experience in at least one of the following areas: community engagement, design thinking, data analysis, project management, or policy development.
- Fellows must commit to participating in all program activities for six months.
- Fellows must be able to attend weekly meetings and workshops in Atlanta.
- Fellows must be able to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to the program.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Applicants must live, work, or study in the City of Atlanta.
- Applicants from all backgrounds and areas of the city are encouraged to apply.