We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit apple.com/careers to learn more.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Early-stage company working towards social or environmental solutions
- Has a clearly defined mission and business model
- Has a prototype, beta, or launched product
- Is actively seeking investment or has raised no more than $2M in seed funding
- Is willing to share progress and participate in program activities
- Must be available for virtual sessions, which may take place outside of normal business hours
- Must be able to commit to program for 9 months
- Must be willing to participate in Impact Accelerator Demo Day
- Open to companies across the globe