The AltFinance Fellowship provides fellows with a personalized roadmap, skills building, and connections to be competitive in a career in the alternative investment industry.
This multi-year fellowship is open to rising sophomores and juniors attending AltFinance HBCU partner institutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled as a rising sophomore or junior at an AltFinance HBCU partner institution
- Demonstrated interest in alternative investments or finance
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to participate in the multi-year fellowship program
- Attendance at all program events, including workshops, seminars, and networking opportunities
- Completion of assigned coursework and projects
- Active participation in the AltFinance community
- Must be a rising sophomore or junior attending an AltFinance HBCU partner institution
- Must have a strong academic record and demonstrated interest in alternative investments or finance
- Must be willing to commit to the multi-year fellowship program and actively participate in all program events and activities
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills