Yale University is a private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701 as the Collegiate School, it is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and among the most prestigious in the world.
Unique opportunity for ambitious college seniors to pursue a Yale MBA degree immediately after graduation and begin an accelerated career path in any industry.
Requirements and Qualifications
### Qualifications:Apply now
- Completion of bachelor's degree program by the start of the Silver Scholars Program
- Strong academic record
- Demonstrated leadership potential and personal achievement
- Commitment to pursue a career in business
- No prior full-time work experience
- Full-time participation in the program
- Completion of two-year MBA degree program
- Participation in required activities, including leadership development programming and internship opportunities
- Compliance with all school and program policies
- College seniors who will complete their bachelor's degree program by the start of the Silver Scholars Program
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- International students who will have completed a degree at a U.S. institution by the start of the Silver Scholars Program