September 27, 2022
PreProBono is a 501(c)(3) program, fiscally sponsored by the grassroots not-for-profit incubator Prime Produce Limited, that helps economically disadvantaged, underrepresented minority, and female pre-law students acquire and utilize law degrees for conscientious careers in law. Our goal is to effect positive and social change and we do this by: offering LSAT prep, admissions workshops, and building a network of public interest minded individuals at low cost or for free.
The PreProBono Fellowship is a highly selective one year program that prepares promising public-interest minded students who are in financial need or part of an underrepresented group to gain acceptances into the top law schools in the country.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Commit to taking the LSAT in the fall of 2023, and apply to law school by the conclusion of the 2023-2024 application cycle
- Be in financial need (as determined by FAFSA) or a member of an underrepresented minority group
- Complete and submit all application materials by the application deadline
- Be a Junior or Senior in college or already graduated