Facebook has launched a new initiative called the Legal Scholars Program, which aims to help diverse students navigate the challenges of their first year of law school. The program will provide mentorship and networking opportunities, as well as financial support for students from underrepresented backgrounds.
### Qualifications, Requirements, and Eligibility Information
According to the source
, the Legal Scholars Program has the following qualifications, requirements, and eligibility information:
- The program is open to first-year law students from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited law school in the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Applicants must submit a resume, personal statement, and academic transcript with their application.
- The application deadline for the Legal Scholars Program is typically in March or April.
- The program provides financial support for recipients, but the exact amount is not specified.
- Recipients of the Legal Scholars Program are also offered the opportunity to participate in a 1L Scholars Summit in California.