Georgia Institute of Technology
The Georgia Tech Focus program is designed to attract underrepresented undergraduate students from across the country and provide them with resources to navigate the graduate admissions process. During the fully-funded program, students learn about Georgia Tech's graduate programs, available financial resources, and receive guidance on navigating the application process while networking with other like-minded scholars.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must belong to an underrepresented group
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must attend the fully-funded program
- Must participate in all program activities
- Must submit a complete application, including transcripts and letters of recommendation
- The program is open to undergraduate students from across the US who belong to underrepresented groups.
- Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.