TesOur mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
A community program connecting University students with Google engineers to focus on learning data structures and algorithms as well as build community.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be a current university student
- Must have a strong interest in computer science, data structures, and algorithms
- Must have completed at least one programming course
- Must be available to commit to the program's schedule
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection
- Must be able to attend and participate in all program sessions
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and collaborate with peers and mentors
- Must be a current university student in good academic standing
- Must be authorized to work in the country where the program is being offered
- Must be able to attend all program sessions in person (if applicable) or virtually