Requirements and Qualifications
### QualificationsApply now
- Applicants should be at least 18 years old.
- There are no specific educational requirements, but previous experience in entrepreneurship or building a startup is preferred.
- Applicants must have a project or idea they are passionate about and want to work on full-time for the duration of the program.
- Participants are expected to work on their project full-time for the duration of the program.
- Participants must be able to attend some in-person events in San Francisco and New York City (travel expenses are covered).
- There are no citizenship or residency requirements, but participants must be able to legally work in the United States.
- Contrary Capital invests in a wide range of industries, so applicants from any field are welcome to apply.